서울 라이브 카메라 - ソウルライブカメラ - कोरिया सियूल
This live streaming is made for those who just want to chill and listen to music while resting, drinking coffee or tea, studying or for those who need to focus on their work. Enjoy :)
Permanent link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRildLdYBWS-KcOsJGj7A4g/live
* Live camera stream from Seoul, South Korea. Yes, it is really live. I'm trying to keep the stream alive full time now so you can enjoy sunrises, sunsets, night views.
* Featured 4K footage is owned and provided by "World in 4K" Youtube channel. Please check his work here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbUEhKNG_e5M05k551VB7hA.
The 4K footage of Seoul can be seen here! https://youtu.be/Fa6skBR5pzQ
Music: Chill / Lofi / Ambient / Electronic
ALL COPYRIGHTS REMAINS TO "Audio Library — Music for content creators" and the channel individual creators (https://www.youtube.com/c/audiolibrary-channel)
Thank you for providing copyright free music for creators! There are too many songs to list all the individual license, but the complete list can be found here https://docs.google.com/document/d/177mMXZ56NFgLHYcrpq8CgBmLRvCs21yjVDyfuvP1lDw/edit?usp=sharing
* Follow them on Youtube here. Audio Library — Music for content creators - https://www.youtube.com/c/audiolibrary-channel
#korea #lofi #live #music #study #seoul #gangnam #cctv #camera
This is a live stream of La Grange, Kentucky USA, for people who enjoy watching trains.
Actual start date: July 3, 2017
You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that this is a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
North Cam: https://youtu.be/WsYtosQta5Y
South Cam: https://youtu.be/sj0ptDchLtw
County-owned Cam between them: https://oldhamcountycourthousecam.click2stream.com/
Audio feed for the CSX LCL Sub: https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/28024/web. Thank you, Ken!
A HUGE thanks to Andy Work @ Laser Technologies for hosting these cams. We would also like to thank the City of La Grange for their assistance in this location, with a special thanks to Mayor Joe Black, City Councilman Joe Davenport and Tom Haus. Visit their website: http://www.lagrangemainstreet.org/
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don't use the terms "foamer" or "foaming" in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first.
• Please keep personal details out of the chat. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames or avatar
• Coming into chat for the sole purpose of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
• Blocking a moderator (including Nightbot)
ABOUT THIS FEED:
The town of La Grange, Kentucky, in North Central Kentucky, is located on the CSX LCL Subdivision, at milepost 26.8. The LCL Sub is the former Louisville & Nashville Railroad (L&N) "Short Line", originally the Louisville, Cincinnati & Lexington Railroad.
On the (default) north camera can be seen the signal at the south end of La Grange siding, at milepost 27.0, and the siding is 8,330 feet in length (the north end of the siding is at milepost 28.8).
In regards to that signal and approaching northbound trains, if the train is lined into the siding the signal with have a red-over-lunar (white) aspect, and if it's lined through on the main track the signal with display either a green-over-red or yellow (amber)-over-red aspect.
The town gets ~8 CSX freight trains daily. It’s a designated quiet zone, but the crew can use the horns at their discretion. The speed limit for trains as they enter the street-running portion is 10 miles per hour (MPH), until the engines have cleared said street-running, at which point they are allowed to increase their speed to 20 MPH.
There is no Amtrak service here. The last regularly scheduled passenger train on this line was the L&N's "Pan-American" in 1971.
There is an ATCS layout available, but there is no server (data) coverage available, as CSX has transitioned away from radio code line (RCL) for switch-and-signal control, to satellite for switch-and-signal, with cellular/telephony backups. RCL is essential for ATCS data availability.
A READ ONLY train log is available to see what trains have passed.: http://bit.ly/3aWF4EC
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. There’s no schedule for freight, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Links to the Free VRF YouTube Cams.
Links for Virtual Railfan Members - Full Cam List:
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear about it., If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know. Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- See All 55 Live Cams Here - http://www.seejh.com/live
- Book Vacation Package - https://www.seejh.com/packages
FAQ - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVRVYZ_PPdQZncw5UpQ23nhCmmmPRVKj0K34EVTfQCo/edit
You can watch Takayama Jinya & open-air morning market in Takayama city.
Hida Takayama(Gifu,Japan) is known as “the hometown of your mind” .
You can enjoy staying at Onsen hotels and guesthouses, eating local dishes
using local ingredients, visiting historical buildings, and shopping for
A World Heritage Site, the village of Shirakawago gasshozukuri, is located
#飛騨高山 #takayama #hidatakayama #livecamera #ライブカメラ #飛騨高山 #飛騨 #高山 #hida #takayama #hidatakayama #観光 #食べ歩き #LIVECAMERA #ライブカメラ #観光 #観光 #天気