Live monitoring of volcanoes and earthquakes 24/7 - worldwide.
We offer a collection of live streams from cameras around the world showing volcanic hot spots as well as live seismic data.
READ BEFORE WATCH:
❗ We are not volcanologists, geologists or scientists.
❗ Use only officially verified sources for reliable reporting and
❗ information exchange.
The data and information shown here is largely provisional and does not serve as an official statement of an authority.
For official statements, please visit the competent authority. The data provided here may not be used for public affairs.
We endeavor to give as much detail as possible, however, we reserve the right to be wrong.
You have an interesting camera view or your own video which you would provide us with? Get in contact with us!
- be respectful to each other
- no sexually explicit or discriminatory material
- no excessive caps, subs/ads/cussing/bad or foul language, no religious or political talks.
- protect your private information
- Keep the conversation theme-based: volcanoes, earthquakes, weather.
- No doomsday talk, predictions. if something is your own opinion use IMO (in my opinion) to show it.
- Chat only in English
- Keep the facts! School classes or children could watch.
Many thanks to Kubu Indah Resort (www.kubuindahresort.com) for supporting our Agung camera.
We dont make any benefit out of this stream, if you like us feel free to give us a tip:
Please visit: https://streamlabs.com/volcanoverse thank you!
Earthquake-Infos / Offical agencies:
- USGS: https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
- EMSC: https://www.emsc-csem.org
- BMKG: https://www.bmkg.go.id/
- GEONET: https://www.geonet.org.nz/
- JMA: https://www.jma.go.jp/jma/indexe.html
- TSUNAMI-ALERTS: https://www.tsunami.gov/
- More: http://inthecompanyofvolcanoes.blogspot.com/2018/02/communicating-volcanoes-resources-for.html
USGS (https://www.usgs.gov/), EMSC (https://www.emsc-csem.org/), GEMPA (https://www.gempa.de), PHIVOLS (https://www.phivolcs.dost.gov.ph/), BMKG (https://www.bmkg.go.id/), ORFEUS (https://www.orfeus-eu.org/), NIEP, GEONET (https://www.geonet.org.nz/), LMU (https://www.uni-muenchen.de),
ETHZ (https://ethz.ch/de.html), JMA (https://www.jma.go.jp), INGV (http://www.ingv.it/), KOERI (http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr), CSN (http://www.sismologia.cl/), CWB (https://www.cwb.gov.tw/), INETER (https://www.ineter.gob.ni/), IMO (https://en.vedur.is/),
- Agung: http://www.kubuindahresort.com, latif bayutama (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgobn0KBwoB6ESDvqQrZrwQ), Telkomsel Balinusra (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN5MxtRNBQL8jZRKp3aXO6g)
- Merapi, Sinabung, Bromo, Krakatau: BPPTKG
- Chaparrastique: MARN (http://www.marn.gob.sv/)
- Popocatépetl, Colima: Cenapred (https://www.gob.mx/cenapred), Webcams de Mexico (http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/), LIVE CAM POPOCATEPETL (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm00usB2zrCzuH0bvV0tdlA)
- Etna: Benito Morabito (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLD5ddsblHeUVgVqwO1_rmQ), INGV (http://www.ingv.it/it/)
- Stromboli: Laboratorio Geofisica Sperimentale (http://lgs.geo.unifi.it)
- Japan's volcanoes:MORiNAGA パチンコ・スロットのモリナガ【公式】 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p023TgUN9z0), onken odawara kanagawa (https://www.onken.odawara.kanagawa.jp), RKK YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwQ7n1SvtocHAaOlCKnM32A), Maechan.net (https://bousai.maechan.net), JMA
- Vesuvius: Salvatore Aragonese (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ4r8WejozElxz2Fyal9gCQ)
- Yellowstone: (NPS, Yellowstone Forever) (https://www.nps.gov/yell/index.htm)
Contains information from GeyserTimes, which is made available here under the Open Database License (ODbL). (https://Geysertimes.org, https://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/)
- Shiveluch, Klyuchevskoy, Ushkovsky, Kamen, Bezymianny : EMSD, Kamchatka Volcanic Eruption Response Team
- Poás & Turrialba: RSN Costa Rica (https://www.youtube.com/user/RSNCostaRica)
- Planchón-Peteroa: Sernageomin (https://www.sernageomin.cl)
- Nevado del Ruiz: Observatorio Vulcanológico y Sismológico de Manizales (http://amenazas.sgc.gov.co/ovsm/)
- White Island: GeoNet & GNS Science, CC BY 3.0 NZ (https://www.geonet.org.nz/volcano/monitoring/whiteisland / https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/nz/)
- Fuego: Crelosa (http://crelosa.com/)
team _at_ volcanoverse.net
WELCOME TO SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE IN ROVANIEMI
You can meet Santa Claus and cross the magical Arctic Circle every day at the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi in Lapland, Finland.
Santa Claus spends his time at Santa Claus Village every day of the year to take care of his mission in life; to enhance the well-being of children and the kindness of grown-ups, as well as spread the message of love and goodwill and the Christmas Spirit across the globe.
The panoramic view of Lake Tahoe from the top of Homewood Mountain is a breathtaking vista any time of year. Watch live and explore our other zen dens on Explore.org @ https://goo.gl/6f54AU.
EXPLORE is the largest live nature cam network on the planet. We bring nature to you, raw, unscripted, and unedited. Enjoy the natural world as it unfolds in real time in front of our cameras. EXPLORE.org takes you from Kenya, Africa to the riverbanks of Katmai, Alaska and everywhere in between.
Visit the full multicam experience: http://explore.org
Facebook: http://goo.gl/SFRAfX - Twitter: http://goo.gl/n03NNU
Be sure to visit and subscribe to all your favorite EXPLORE channels:
Live Cams & Highlights - https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploreLiveNatureCams
Documentary Films - https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploreFilms