This is a live stream of La Grange, Kentucky USA, for people who enjoy watching trains.
Actual start date: July 3, 2017
You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that this is a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
North Cam: https://youtu.be/WsYtosQta5Y
South Cam: https://youtu.be/sj0ptDchLtw
County-owned Cam between them: https://oldhamcountycourthousecam.click2stream.com/
Audio feed for the CSX LCL Sub: https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/28024/web. Thank you, Ken!
A HUGE thanks to Andy Work @ Laser Technologies for hosting these cams. We would also like to thank the City of La Grange for their assistance in this location, with a special thanks to Mayor Joe Black, City Councilman Joe Davenport and Tom Haus. Visit their website: http://www.lagrangemainstreet.org/
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here: https://virtualrailfan.com/recording
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, use a translator such as Google Translate: https://translate.google.com
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don't use the terms "foamer" or "foaming" in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first.
• Please keep personal details out of the chat. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames or avatar
• Coming into chat for the sole purpose of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
• Blocking a moderator (including Nightbot)
ABOUT THIS FEED:
The town of La Grange, Kentucky, in North Central Kentucky, is located on the CSX LCL Subdivision, at milepost 26.8. The LCL Sub is the former Louisville & Nashville Railroad (L&N) "Short Line", originally the Louisville, Cincinnati & Lexington Railroad.
On the (default) north camera can be seen the signal at the south end of La Grange siding, at milepost 27.0, and the siding is 8,330 feet in length (the north end of the siding is at milepost 28.8).
In regards to that signal and approaching northbound trains, if the train is lined into the siding the signal with have a red-over-lunar (white) aspect, and if it's lined through on the main track the signal with display either a green-over-red or yellow (amber)-over-red aspect.
The town gets ~8 CSX freight trains daily. It’s a designated quiet zone, but the crew can use the horns at their discretion. The speed limit for trains as they enter the street-running portion is 10 miles per hour (MPH), until the engines have cleared said street-running, at which point they are allowed to increase their speed to 20 MPH.
There is no Amtrak service here. The last regularly scheduled passenger train on this line was the L&N's "Pan-American" in 1971.
There is an ATCS layout available, but there is no server (data) coverage available, as CSX has transitioned away from radio code line (RCL) for switch-and-signal control, to satellite for switch-and-signal, with cellular/telephony backups. RCL is essential for ATCS data availability.
A READ ONLY train log is available to see what trains have passed.: http://bit.ly/3aWF4EC
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. There’s no schedule for freight, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Links to the Free VRF YouTube Cams.
Links for Virtual Railfan Members - Full Cam List:
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear about it., If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know. Please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please donate to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund: https://defect.click/WHO-COVID19-DONATE
Playlist of tracks from each set: https://gbox.click/GVFplaylist
1. Chic - I Want Your Love
2. T Connection - At Midnight
3. Hamilton Bohanon - Let's Start The Dance
4. Chicago - Street Player
5. Salsoul Orchestra - I Wanna
6. Karen Young - Hot Shot
7. Martin Circus - Disco Circus
8. Gino Soccio - Dancer
9. Prince - Controversy
10. Cerrone - Supernature
11. Ashford & Simpson - Find a cure
12. Dianna Ross - Love Hangover
13. Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake The Feeling
14. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Want
15. Munich Machine - Funk Train
16. Eddy Rosemond - Funk It
Coronavirus Live Streaming: Breaking news, world Map and live counter on total cases and death, recovered cases and vaccine program progress.
I started this live stream on Jan 26th. Many people are worried about the spread of coronavirus. For anyone that wants to know the real-time progression of the worldwide spread of this virus, I offer this live stream. The purpose is not to instill fear or panic, nor is it to necessarily comfort; I just want to present the data to help inform the public of the current situation.
The purpose of this stream is to show basic information and data to understand the situation easily. For detail information, please visit our reference sites.
-- References for automatic update:
1. WORLDOMETER: www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
2. BNO News: bnonews.com/index.php/2020/02/the-latest-coronavirus-cases/
3. JHU CSEE: gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
5. RiskLayer (DEU): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wg-s4_Lz2Stil6spQEYFdZaBEp8nWW26gVyfHqvcl8s/edit#gid=1171970400
7. DXY (CHN): ncov.dxy.cn/ncovh5/view/pneumonia
8. J.A.G Japan (JPN): jagjapan.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/55c22ee976bc42338cb454765a6edf6b
9. VG (NOR): www.vg.no
10. Amtliches Dashboard COVID19 (AUT): info.gesundheitsministerium.at/
11. INDIA COVID-19 TRACKER (IND): www.covid19india.org/
12. Helsingin Sanomat (FIN): www.hs.fi
13. T.C.Sağlık Bakanlığı (TUR): covid19.saglik.gov.tr /
14. Corona-Fälle in der Schweiz (CHE): rsalzer.github.io/COVID_19_CH/
15. Lidovky (CZE): www.lidovky.cz/
16. The News International (PAK): www.thenews.com.pk/
17. kawalcovid19 (IND): kawalcovid19.com/
18. INDEXHR (HRT): www.index.hr/
19. La Repubblica (ITA): www.repubblica.it/
20. RIVM (NLD): www.rivm.nl/coronavirus-covid-19/actueel
21. стопкоронавирус (RUS): xn--80aesfpebagmfblc0a.xn--p1ai
22. IEDCR(BGD): www.iedcr.gov.bd/
23. La Republica (PER): larepublica.pe/
24. biobiochile (CHL): www.biobiochile.cl/
25. Министерство здравоохранения (UZB): coronavirus.uz/ru
26. Estado actual del Coronavirus en REP DOM (DOM): www.coronavirus-rd.com/
27. Ministerio de Salud Pública del Ecuador (ECU): coronavirusecuador.com
28. Libertatea (ROM): www.libertatea.ro/
29. Taiwan CDC (TWA): www.cdc.gov.tw/
30. Mano vyriausybė (LTU): lrv.lt/
31. Calcalist (ISR): www.calcalist.co.il/
32. CNA (SGP): www.channelnewsasia.com/
33. Ministry of Health (RKS): kosova.health/en/
34. Afghanistan official Dashboard (AFG): uneplive.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/4c8ca6b1d9bc44d6bde5e2fd54afc180
35. SaudiArabia official Dashboard (SAU):
36. Clarin (ARG): Clarin.com/
37. Ant1News (GRC): www.ant1news.gr/
38. TV2 (DEN): tv2.dk/
39. OUTBREAK.MY (MAL): www.outbreak.my/
40. Bahrain MOH (BHR):
41. Qatar MOH (QAT):
42. Vietnam MOH (VNM):
43. Portugal MOH (PRT):
44. Moldova (MDA):
45. Situación de COVID-19 en España (ESP):
I live in South Korea. I majored in life sciences and joined bioinformatics laboratory for my Masters degree. At that time, I used python. Since I decided to change my career as dentist, I have stopped programming for almost 15 years now but decided to dust off my programming skills.
Please understand, I cannot devote all my free time to this live stream so during off-hours data gathering is done automatically and/or updated by moderators.
Although the stream started off crude and basic, many people have supported me in improving and maintaining this. It is because of your support and encouragement that I keep the stream going. I especially appreciate all the advise and support from the moderators and devoting their precious time to improving this live stream - Stephanie Hughes, Random, Entrenched Trader, Droid Knight, Craft Fan, Fries, jlpowell73, The NCV, Josh Leathers,The Eldritch God, srpk khin, Hitz1001, Redchief, GildArt by Gilda, emmamec, lambi, AmberLeanne, DukeHeart, Green Rock Films, Charlie, amithist57, Billy C, Kiha Wihane, syeda bukhari and Kesrako.
I hope this live stream serves as useful information. Please keep track of the numbers that impact you and help guide the decisions you need to make.
Thank you for your support, encouragement, viewership and please take care. Keep up your immunity and defenses by getting plenty of rest and eating well to maintain your resiliency.
For those who are affected by this unfortunate outbreak, please keep them in your thoughts.
Data1 - screen numbers
Data2 - Daily numbers
- Full music list is in Community page.
Hero Down: http://incompetech.com/
1 Lockdown day = 1 Cistones mix : J20 When you invite caregivers to your home
1 jour de confinement = 1 mix Cistones : J20 Quand tu invites un soignant chez toi
Mix every day at 7 pm (GMT +2)
HD audio record available here : https://www.mixcloud.com/cistones/d29...
1 Lockdown day = 1 Cistones mix : D27 When you wake up rings and it is an endless day...
1 jour de confinement = 1 mix Cistones : J27 Quand ton réveille sonne et que c'est un jour sans fin...
Mix every day at 7 pm (GMT +2)
HD audio record available here : https://www.mixcloud.com/cistones/d29