►Where is it? – google map street view: https://goo.gl/r480sa
►Why? – StarDot NetCamLIVE2 Camera product demo – actual streaming done from NetCamLIVE Camera. This is a standalone 24/7 live streaming solution.
Camera Location: Xinzhuang District is an inner-city district in the western part of New Taipei in northern Taiwan.
It has an area of 19.74 km².
Area: 7.622 mi²
Weather: 76°F (24°C), Wind SW at 3 mph (5 km/h), 83% Humidity
Population: 413,443 (Jan 2016)
頭前庄站(Touqianzhuang Station) | 新北市新莊區
出口1(Exit 1)思源路(Siyuan Rd.) (right side partial view)
出口2(Exit 2)大漢橋(Dahan Bridge) (left side partial view)
Description updated on June 6, 2019
►Buy it Now: https://amzn.to/31bfHtb
NetcamLIVE2 is a standalone live streaming camera which is compatible with YouTube Live Streaming and Facebook Live. This camera has been thoroughly tested for continuous 24/7 live streaming. It will broadcast high-quality video directly to YouTube without assistance from computers, cellphones, or third-party servers. Copy and paste a YouTube Stream name/key from your YouTube account to the camera configuration page, and you’re streaming in less than a minute.
• Easy to set up – Connect the camera to your network, and get the Stream name/key from YouTube or Facebook Live. Place it in the camera’s web setup page to start streaming.
• No need to open up additional network ports in your router or modem settings.
• Live stream resolutions include: HD 1080p, HD 720p, 360p
• Sixteen programmable schedules for live stream start and end time
• Capable of simultaneous live streaming and FTP upload image to FTP Server.
• Two allowable FTP paths, one for a ten image rotating archive, and another path for continual archival for a time-lapse compilation.
• Secure FTP Supported.
• On-Board SD Card storage up to 32GB, capable of saving motion/event triggered video or time schedule record to SD Card.
• Customizable Date, Time, Text Overlay. Insertable BMP image watermark for a small logo or QR code placement on the live stream.
• DynDNS, NO-IP DDNS Supported.
• Industry standard CS Mount – standard 3.6mm lens included, approximate ~80-degree field of view.
• Three types of powering options including 12VDC, 24VAC, and Poe. Standard 12V power supply included.
• Connections: SD-Card, USB (1 amp output), DC12V, Network (Power over Ethernet), AC24V, Relay, RS485, Video BNC output.
• Sensor Specification – Sony IMX124 1/2.8” back-illuminated CMOS sensor.
►The primary purpose of this live video is to show the capability of our NetCamLIVE2™ Camera.
►Buy a NetCamLIVE™ camera and live stream your view on your YouTube Channel 24/7 and embed a live view on your website.
►Website Embedded Live Stream View Example: bit.ly/2JwQYK1
►WHERE TO BUY:
►Product:http://bit.ly/2JwQYK1 for NetCamLIVE2® Camera product information
►Permanent Live Video Link:http://www.youtube.com/c/StardotTechnologies/live
If you have any questions regarding this camera product, please email us at email@example.com
6820 Orangethorpe Ave BLDG H
Buena Park, CA 90620
StarDot Technologies, based in Buena Park, California, has been designing and manufacturing network video cameras since 1994. We have provided cameras to a wide variety of organizations, including the National Park Service, the FAA, NOAA, Harvard University, and NASA. Applications include security, tourism, construction, education, global foliage study, government and many other users who need to view, record and export high-resolution video and images.
►Subscribe to this Channel: http://bit.ly/2WWsgpJ